5754 aluminum sheet, with thickness between 0.2mm-6mm and magnesium content between 2.6% - 3.6% by weight, belongs to medium-magnesium and non-heat-treatable alloy, has higher strength than 5052 aluminum alloy, and is the more preferred alloy choice for storing hot liquids than 5454 aluminum alloy.
The Features of 5754 aluminum alloy：
1. Moderate strength；
2. Excellent corrosion resistance；
3. Better weldability；
4. Good formability；
5. High elevated temperatures adaptability.
The Applications of 5754 aluminum sheet alloy：
1. Welding parts, mechanical components, vehicle bodies.
2. Presure vessels, containers, boilers.
3. Storage and transportation of liquid petroleum and industrial gas.
4. Superstructures of fast ferries, yachts, workboats, fishboats etc.
MINGTAI, equipped with advanced equipment and technology, is one of the leading aluminum sheet 5754 for oil tanker manufacturers and suppliers in China, taking Canada as its main market. Please rest assured to buy or wholesale the quality, durable and customized products at low price from our factory.